Who is eligible for an abatement?

Anyone who feels that their personal property is overvalued or exempt may file an abatement. You must file an abatement form at the Assessors Office between January 1 and February 1 of the current tax year. Only the current tax year is eligible for abatement or exemption.

Show All Answers

1. What is personal property?
2. What property is taxable?
3. Who must pay this tax?
4. What is a form of list?
5. Who must file a return?
6. When and where must my return be filed?
7. What is the return used for and who has access to it?
8. Who is eligible for an abatement?
9. What property is exempt?